Friday, September 01, 2006

Its that time again....


Its time for my hubby to embark on another misson to aid small indigenous groups of believers in their growth in Christ, to help them to grow in love for Him and for one another and God willing, to see that beautiful woman, the Bride of Jesus Christ blossom forth in more locations in this earth. Due to his health and other factors, he hasn't travelled overseas much in the last couple of years and we aren't sure how he will do this time. Please pray for him, body, soul and spirit...and for the saints and sinners he will be sharing Christ with. May this be a blessed and fruitful time for all and may God get what He desires....

10 comments:

HLiza said...

I'm the first again? Okay, hope he'll be safe in his journey and accomplish the mission.

Anonymous said...

I will get you both in my prayers. I am not sure I could be so courageous. God Bless!

Tammy said...

I will pray for your hubby and you...how exciting!

dille2@cableone.net said...

Will do...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well on this journey!

Bill said...

Consider you and your family prayed for!! All the best in the travels and the message!

Heidi Grether said...

Where does he go? May God be with him in grace and power and love.

Gina said...

I'll be praying for your husband Cheryl and that the Holy Spirit will move in the hearts of those whom he reaches.

Kimber said...

What an awesome thing that your husband does - I am jealous (in a good way!!) Treasures in heaven being laid up for both of you!!

I will pray for travelling mercies and protection, strength, and open hearts!!

Blessings to you too....may you not be too lonely or worried while he is away! May you feel God's refreshing winds!

Amydeanne said...

Praying for him! How very exciting and I'm sure will be an amazing trip!