Tuesday, September 19, 2006

He's home!

I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell regarding his trip but it usually takes a few days for him to process everything and re-tell it to me.....
One thing though...he did have to undergo a very thorough security screening yesterday,....on his way OFF the plane and IN to this country....does that sound strange to anyone else?? And if you plan on international travel anytime soon...be sure to get some slip on/slip off shoes....you'll need them everywhere!

He brought me some yummy smelling stuff for fall...duty free of course...he's so sweet...:)



How bout them Jags?!?! :)

11 comments:

TJ said...

I'm so glad he made it home safely!
I bet you smell loverly!!!
:-D

Amydeanne said...

yaaaaa!
What a nice guy!!!

Gigi said...

Enjoy ....relax.....come back and regale us with his stories....

dille2@cableone.net said...

With the heavy lotion laws, wouldn't think that he could bring perfume home - yea!!!

His Stories will unfold and you get to here them as he rmeembers them. Probably get a little insight to wherre his head is too. Always a good thing when it comes to men...

Pat said...

How sweet of him! Glad he's home and all is well with the world. Where did he go?

Deb said...

Duty Free --the best way to shop!

I remember buying a lot of duty free CHOCOLATE before I returned home from Italy several years ago.

When your dh shares the stories...pass some along to us!

Tammy said...

Glad he made it safely...can't wait to hear the stories.

Vicki said...

Oh, wonderful!!! I'm so glad to hear he's home, safe and sound. PTL. I know you're glad.

Looking forward to hearing more...
love ya bunches,
V.

HLiza said...

I love perfumes.. especially given by the loved ones! How sweet of your hubby...

Gina said...

Ohhhhh, yummy indeed. Yeah, he's home!! Enjoy!

Kimber said...

aaaawwww!! So glad he is home safe!! Hope you had an awesome reunion!!

So nice that he brought you smelly stuff :) It is always like being "newlyweds" when my hubby and I are reunited after a long trip...makes it fresh and fun...and I get goose bumps all over when I see him back home.