Monday, July 24, 2006

Hooray!!

She made it!
We drove 6 hours round trip to meet her mommy halfway and pick her up. She will now be with us the entire week! and we will do it again next Sunday to return her. The sandbox was a huge hit! (pics to follow) she loves it and can't wait to get back out there today. She also loves her Poppy! and won't let him out of her sight. He is babysitting all day today! I expect I'll have to tuck them both in tonight. :) ...after we catch lightening bugs...LOL

Life really IS a rollercoaster ride!

12 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you have your little darling with you now!! Enjoy my sister!

Gigi said...

Ride it girlfriend!!
Enjoy your Jada, looking forward to pictures!!!

Gina said...

Looking forward to photos! So happy to hear you have your liitle Jada bear! I know you'll cherish each moment!

Anonymous said...

This made my day!!!! YIPPEEEE

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos...being the shutterbug that I am :) Enjoy your time with Jada....if you can entice her away from her "Poppa" :)

Vicki said...

Oh, I'm so glad she's there! I miss my Lexie when she hasn't visited in awhile. We're expecting our 2nd little grandbaby in just a few short weeks now.

Ame said...

YAY!!!!! Ahhhh ...

breaking the budget ... lots of money;

seeing the smiles of Jada as her face lights up ... priceless!!!

Tammy said...

I'm so glad she made it after all....I'm sure the sandbox will get lots of play time!

Radical One said...

awesome times! glad it all worked out!

blessings!
lisa

Heidi Grether said...

Nothing like the little ones to bring us back to the important. Sandboxes and lightning bugs!

Anonymous said...

so glad she made it;) Have a wonderful week...can't wait to see pics;)

Jada's Gigi said...

Hey Berrymom
Been missing you and your blog. shoot me an email (in my profile) and fill me in...