Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Song

I love to sing.. as many will attest, and my song changes from day to day, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, cheerful or silly or forlorn, but these are usually just the songs of my soul. My true song is hidden deep in my spirit and sings all the time. Sometimes quietly, somtimes loudly but always there. Sometimes I can't seem to hear my song or remember the words and I need to be reminded or have my hearing fine tuned or something.......

I found this wonderful quote online today while researching wedding stuff.

"To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten. "

That is incredible and so true to me! I find that my brothers and sisters in the church know my song, it is theirs as well, and they are faithful to remind me when I am forgetful or distracted or my song is drowned out by the cares of my life. They sing to me!
Thank you, all you beautiful saints out there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So true! Love that quote!