I've been hit by the "5 Random Facts" fairy! It seems that its my turn to tell all...well, not allllll. :)
Virginia has tagged me in a little "Sarah game" so here goes...
1) I absolutely adore shoes...as Sarah may attest...flats, heels, stilletos, sneakers, boots, you name it, I love em! and my closet is full...
on the other hand .....I absolutely detest wearing shoes...I am a firm believer that if God had intended us to wear shoes we would have been born with them...now you figure that one out....lol
2) I love to eat a salad made of lettuce & green onions with hot bacon grease drizzled over them....yum!
I first tried it at my grandmothers table as a child and I know it sounds bad- but my, my, my, is it good!
3) I never think to take an umbrella with me unless it is actually raining on my head when I get out of the car.
4) Washing feet or kissing toes has never bothered me.
5) Sometimes I forget that we have a moderate income and live like we are in poverty.....
and sometimes I forget that we have a moderate income ...and live like a queen!
(do you think the one pays for the other?? I hope so!)
Goody ....you're it!