Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sneak Peek

I'm trying to get the placecards printed and my printer hates fat paper! I have to pick up another yard of periwinkle chiffon, final payment to the photographer, address announcements , dig out my white christmas lights...and the list goes on and on...but we are down to the nitty gritty details! Yeah! In 10 days...I'll have a new son-in-law, pictures of four generations together(yes, we'll have great grandmas with us) and all of the 9 cousins together (a real rarity), hopefully hear my son play his sax for his sister's special day, see my beautiful Jada and squeeze her till she begs me to let go, eat out every day for 6 whole days...yeaah!, and finally lie on the beach(although I have neither time nor money to get that new swim suit I desperately need).
2 wedding attendants have cancelled due to cancelled leave (the hazards of planning a wedding with military people in training all over the USA) and we currently have 2 more heads than we can comfortably seat in bride's preferred seating arrangement....minister is set, musicians are set, DJ is set, FOB needs to work on his speech......whew...are you overwhelmed yet? I know I am! LOL

Here's THE DRESS (for me that is :)) Kind of fuzzy but the best I could do picture wise.....good pics after the
wedding, promise!
I don't think I'm actually as wide as this pic implies....:) of course I could be in denial....

11 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful dress! Looks lovely...don't get too stressed out. It'll be over before you know it. {hugs}

Gigi said...

I love it wanna sell it to me for JULY!!

It is really a beautiful gown.....ENJOY...every moment of it...ENJOY...

Kimber said...

That dress is awesome, and you look great in it!!

I'll be praying for ya, weddings can be overwhelming to plan...but her day will be PERFECT!!! And you will be just as radiant as the Bride!!

Hugs and Deep Breath...and saying prayers for ya!

Gina said...

You look Luvlee Dahling. What a scrumptious color. Can't wait to see the dress with your face : )

Gina said...

BY the way, I'm so excited for you. I feel the happy nervous jitters for you : )It will be positively breathtaking I'm sure.

Bek said...

oh, those details are all too familiar. the dress looks like a dazzler!

Bar L. said...

HOT! the dress is very elegant, with a lot of class and just the right amount of sexiness. You look great it in, are you kidding!!!! Vavooom!!

Goody said...

A beautiful dress for a beautiful sister! Breathe Cheryl, breathe! And enjoy the time with your dear daughter and family!

Hoots Musings said...

Love the color!! You will be the belle of the ball.

Also, I love your golden walls. Mine are about the same color!

Jada's Gigi said...

Hey Hoot,
the furniture in that room is red...I'm a loud kinda girl haha

Bill Heroman said...

Work on his speech!? I always thought FOB was pretty much accustomed to winging it! ;)

Congrats again, Cheryl. Hey to Tim. And thanks for the message.