Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Stencils and things

OK so I can't stencil!! Who knew?? Well I can NOW after messing up like 14 invites! It looks so simple!! but my daughter informs me that they are atrocious.....well I knew that 4 of them were messy but ALL of them??? really! Its a good thing I'm buyin......Its probably all because we watched Gilmore Girls and The Peoples Choice Awards (ack!) instead of House. That's enough to mess up anybody's stenciling, no to mention its been about 70 degrees around here this week so I'm sure my body is in a tiz from the roller coaster weather. What could you expect?? duh!

Well I have to think of ways to make amends...guess I'll have to buy more and redo them all...what say?

OK.....breathe....hmmmmm

Short List:
Dress should be in shortly for fitting (don't worry I asked permission before posting this pic :)...the groom isn't gonna be looking at my blog).......
Want to get some dance lessons and tanning done.....
Meet with florist
Gotta get these invites out the door by Feb 5th.....

*************************************************
BTW...Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mama! Sorry I have no pics of her but trust me she looks waaay younger than she really is and she's a real winner too. Always willing to go "where no man has gone before" :) well where no one she knows has gone before at least...a true pioneer. Hubby and I are making her birthday dinner tonight with apple pie and ice cream for dessert instead of cake...yummm! She won't be reading this but I'll say it anyway..."I love you, Mom!"

6 comments:

Scott said...

You are really in for a ride. If your daughter is half as picky as my wife before we got married, LOOK OUT!!!

Kimber said...

Oooo...can't wait til we get to see the front view...looks like an awesome dress...
did ya cry??? My mom did when she saw me in my dress...after it was altered...so that made me cry too....
probably be lots of water works over the next few months...but happy ones...and that always is a good thing ;)

SuburbanMom said...

Happy birthday mom!

and that is a beautiful dress.

Bek said...

so you're in wedding mode til april too, huh? my little brother is also getting married in april, so we're the same way over here!!!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to Mama indeed!! {{{hugs}}}}

Does your granddaughter call you "Gigi"? That's what mine calls me.

Beautiful wedding dress! Has she decided on THE dress?

Jada's Gigi said...

Vicki
Yes, my granddaughter does indeed call me Gigi...she's my one and only so far which is how I can get by being "Jadasgigi" :) Oh, and this is THE dress! ordered and should be in this month! It is gorgeous! A true fairy tale dress!

Kimber,
Yes I did cry...and we took the entire family,,,sibs, neice, grandmom and auntie to try it on...haha (the groom is the only person who hasn't seen it!) :)