This came to me via e-mail this morning and in the spirit of a new year I thought I would share.... :)
Rules to Live By
Because sometimes we need to remember WHAT the Rules of life really are.
1. Never give yourself a haircut after three alcoholic beverages
of any kind.
2. You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
3. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital
relationship are "I apologize" and "You are right".
4. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
5. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately.
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.
6. The best really good advice that your mother ever gave you
was: "Go! You might meet somebody!"
7. If he/she says that you are too good for him/her –
8. Learn to pick your battles. Ask yourself,
“Will this matter one year from now?”
How about one month?
9. Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations!
You have another chance!
11. Living well really is the best revenge.
Being miserable because of a bad or former relationship just
might mean that the other person was right about you.
12. Work is good, but it's not that important.
13. And finally, be really nice to your friends and family.
You never know when you are going to need them to empty your
(Although this was submitted as a joke, it contains much truth)