Sunday, January 15, 2006

24

24 Season Premier TONIGHT!! Can't wait! Its the one and only show almost my entire family programs our time around. Its definitly a family "date" night. LOL We call each other on the phone before during and after to discuss and lament...I know....crazy but fun...and weirdly bonding... :)
Love the drama, the suspense...the cliff hangers...it may be the only thing I've seen more dramatic than our daily lives.... :) (no I don't put everything into my blog...haha) well our lives probably aren't that dramatic....but we do spend quite a bit of time figuring ways to "save the world" lol (little church joke there, folks) ..Anyway...see ya tomorrow...I have to go get briefed for tonight's show.....
Have a fun Sunday...

3 comments:

Kimber said...

I have seen 24 only twice, and it would be a show I could really enjoy...but I have little ones that can't watch it yet...

Anyway, how was it??? Hope you enjoyed your family time watching it :)

Bek said...

:) i just saw it tonite for the 2nd time....interesting, but i can see how its addicting b/c its annoying that there is no ending!!!!

Jada's Gigi said...

They will have to work very hard to beat last year's season....too real!