Friday, January 20, 2006

LIF- today...,Yes

You Are My All In All
Dennis Jernigan

You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all.
Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all.

Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is your name. Jesus, Lamb of God worthy is your name

Taking my sin, my cross my shame, rising again... I bless your name, You are my all in all
When I fall down you pick me up, When I am dry you fill my cup. You are my all in all

This song is one of my favorite choruses and in some ways answers the cry of the last post......
...He is my treasure, the pearl of great price worth selling all that I have to find. I would be a fool to look anywhere else for what He alone can give. He fills me with Himself and draws me even when I am letting our relationship cool, He won't let me go. He continues to graciously cause His Light to rise up in me...from the inside...where He resides (the source of the light)
He is ALL and in all!

3 comments:

Radical One said...

so glad to see you're feeling better. valleys are tough but we're usually stronger on the other side. when i go thru valleys i try to remember king david and how one minute he would be on the top of the mountain and the next minute he would be in the deepest of valleys...yet we're told "he was a man after God's own heart" 1 sam 13;13-14.

so hang in there, keep your chin up and keep the Son in your eyes!

blessings!
lisa

Goody said...

I love this song too. It has stayed with me through the years when many others have gone. You are full of his light Cheryl!

Sarah said...

Yay!

And I know what you were talking about before.

Winter.

It's a pretty cold place. Glad the blossoms are beginning to open, love!