Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Hooray its SUMMER!
Hey, its the first day of SUMMER!!!! Of course here in GA its been summer for at least a month but we'll celebrate anyway! Forecast for today is sunny and 97 degrees...How's that for a summer kickoff? I'm always up for anything cool and fun during these hot summer months so heres one for you........
This is pretty cool and fun!
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read ahead until you've worked it out!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 .... If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are .......
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS...
Hooray for summer!!