Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Catching up....

Ack! We've been without internet all week....hence no blogging for me...
I'm missed you all SO much! I think I had withdrawals!

Lots has happened since last I posted...

my daughter and granddaughter, Ms Jadabear..have moved into my house...my daughter is going back to school so they plan to be with us for about 3 yrs. Its a BIG thing, ya'll...

my Christmas decor is down and gone to storage...which I might add, I re-arranged all my closets and storage places (to make room for Jada and company) and am quite proud of myself!

the GATORS won the National Championship in college football!! GO GATORS!!

my son-in-law started his first week at his new Navy assignment...MUCH closer to us!

I think we have almost chosen a mountain cabin and dates for a huge family vaca....check one off my TO DO list...almost...:)

I paid my last Christmas bill...Starting over fresh for 07 with 07 bills...lol

I've spent 10 minutes with the Lord every morning for a week without asking for anything...just being

And...I've been tagged by hattigrace to list 6 wierd things about me....I can't seem to think of any, guess I think all my weirdnesses are normal...I'm gonna ask around....maybe I should take suggestions from ya'll....:) got any? :)



*****************************************

My hubby is not well...going in for tests next week but having a hard time getting through day to day right now. please pray...

11 comments:

KayMac said...

will pray for your hubby. and for the move-in.

Gigi said...

will be praying.....

Kim said...

I pray for you each day. Now I'll pray for Tim also!

I love that you've got time with the Lord. That's my favorite time of the day.

Love to you.

Barb said...

Oh, that's bad news about your husband. He'll be in my prayers. I owe an awful lot of prayers out here so I'm happy to pray for him.

But what exciting news about your daughter and Jada. I know you're loving that!

My goodness, a lot happened in five days. Maybe I should go away for five days. I might actually accomplish something around here!

:-)

Curious Servant said...

Moved in with you!

-------------------------------


Heavenly Father... I pray for Your presence and guidance and wosdom for thoose involved in the situation with this man's health. Send Your Holy Spirit Lord... Please grant wisdom to the doctors and technicians. --Amen

Gina said...

Cheryl, I will be praying for your husband. Anxious to hear.
Wonderful about your daughter and grandaughter!! Yeah, what memories you can make. Fantastic on the cabin!! Oh that looks so peaceful. We missed you too. Definately had Jada's Gigi withdraws!

Anonymous said...

My goodness....I am all out of breth just reading all that is going on with you and your family!!! My best friend is an OSU fan....glad to say, she is still speaking to me...chomp, chomp. I will be praying for you and your husband.

Becky said...

weirdness?
i'm with you-not weird

Tammy said...

Will be praying for the hubby. Best wishes on the new residents!! Bet you are excited!

And though I'm not much of a sports fan, I know a lot of people here in Ohio were quite unhappy yesterday ;-) Have a great week!

Bek said...

WOW a lot of big things here...the move in is huge! i bet it will be exciting to see God's plans unravel....the vacation spot looks lovely....you got me thinking...Standing and Believing with you for divine health and healing for your husband.....

dille2@cableone.net said...

While you have 2006 behind you, looks like 2007 is coming at you full blast.

I hope having the girls there is a blessing. I hope your hubby is better soon. I pray for your sanity.

He never leaves us out there by ourselves. He stands with us. He will never leave of forsake us...